The personal health risk assessment (PHRA)
Healthcare RM personal health risk assessments help people to understand how their lifestyle choices impact upon their physical and emotional health and reduce costs to employers through improved productivity and reduced absence.
Personal health risk assessments can include:
- General health assessment
- Nutritional assessment
- Exercise assessment
- Stress assessment – may also be adapted for the Risk Assessment for Psychological Hazards requirement by the HSE
- General health risk assessment (HRA) validated against the World Health Organisation (WHO) SF 36 and EQL assessments
- Sleep, emotional resilience, nutrition and physical activity assessments
- Personalised health and well being (HWB) reports
- A web portal with interactive content and personalised modules
- Behavioural change programmes including weight management, smoking cessation, stress management, physical activity, etc
- Detailed reports to help employers understand where health risks exist and how to mitigate those risks
We are also able to provide employees with a tailored health improvement programme based on the findings of their assessment, including personalised guidance on:
Assessments may be repeated during a programme to enable employees to monitor their progress.