Careers at healthcare rm
healthcare rm is the market leader in delivering integrated, bespoke healthcare packages for leading global brands and SMEs across the UK. Our team consists of a broad range of health and wellbeing specialists.
If you share a passion for employee health and and want to make a positive difference, we want to hear from you.
Even if we don’t have an advertised role that suits your experience, please send us your CV, with covering email and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for experienced BABCP accredited CBT Therapists to join team. The successful candidate would ideally be based from our Tewkesbury office but home-working would be considered for the right person.
- To demonstrate specialist knowledge in psychological assessment, formulation and treatment of Step 3 mental health conditions within a stepped care model
- To evaluate and make decisions about treatment, considering both theoretical and therapeutic models and any complex factors concerning the client’s psychological needs
- To communicate directly with clients, carers, relatives and other health professionals, complex and potentially emotive information regarding client’s condition, treatment, prognosis, subject to ethical boundaries of confidentiality
- To complete comprehensive risk assessment as per risk policy and respond to this in a timely way in line with service guidelines
- To utilise supervision by preparing and presenting case information to clinical supervisors within the service
- To ensure the maintenance of standards of practice according to the employer and regulating professional and accrediting bodies (e.g.: BABCP, HCPC)
- To engage in and respond to personal development supervision to improve personal and professional development competences.
- To deliver CBT with external clients via telephone or video conferencing and, where required face to face
- To keep accurate notes and, where required produce progress reports
- Coach, develop & train individuals
- Able to produce improvements in quality and commercial success from involvement with projects, cases and other activities
Education & experience:
- Post graduate qualification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BABCP accreditation
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
healthcare rm offers many opportunities to develop exciting careers in workplace and private health