Careers at healthcare rm
healthcare rm is the market leader in delivering integrated, bespoke healthcare packages for leading global brands and SMEs across the UK. Our team consists of a broad range of health and wellbeing specialists.
If you share a passion for employee health and want to make a positive difference, we want to hear from you.
Even if we don’t have an advertised role that suits your experience, please send us your CV, with covering email and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a full time physiotherapist for MSK and Functional rehab services (persistent pain) and will be involved in an OH role.
The role will be based in Worcestershire as part of an MDT.
Education & experience:
- Ideally post graduate experience in MSK/OH however exceptional new graduates will be considered.
- Strong assessment and communication skills.
- The ability to listen, educate and coach.
- Caring nature with patient centred care.
- Open minded with eagerness to learn and develop.
The role would suit a physiotherapist looking to expand their experience and skills with patients with persistent pain and utilising a biopsychosocial framework.
This is a permanent full time employed role and the candidate must be HCPC/CSP registered.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to our Head of Physiotherapy, Simon Ahmed at: email@example.com
Occupational Health Case Managers
We are further developing our Occupational Case Management support services. We employ a multidisciplinary team to help employees and their families address the multifactorial issues associated with ill health and help the person understand and engage in a proactive self-help programme. You would be joining a team made up of Occupational health specialists, Exercise specialists, Sports Therapists, CBT therapists, Counsellors, talking therapists, physiologists, nutritionists, nurses, and physiotherapists.
Purpose of the Role:
- Establish the current reason for ill health/injury and identify any underlying cause or contributory risk factors via telephone assessment
- To be instrumental in the multidisciplinary assessment process by ensuring information is gained sufficient to assess: clinical, personal, and occupational risk factors
- Where required access the most appropriate treatment intervention via the NHS or the private sector using the most effective method of funding applicable for the medical condition
- Ensure customer satisfaction via regular and timely communications with all stakeholders
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or above
- Degree level education or equivalent professional certification or extensive relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous case management experience is desired
- Hold an inquisitive nature to collate relevant information
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, corrective exercise, nutrition, strength and conditioning, weight management, program design, behaviour change, medical confidentiality
- Knowledge and understanding of how to effectively manage a broad range of physical, functional, biological and psychological issues and procedures.
We are happy to consider newly qualified candidates with some work experience.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
healthcare rm offers many opportunities to develop exciting careers in workplace and private health