How do I improve the mental wellbeing of my employees?
Our wellbeing programmes are designed to support employees in taking control of their health and becoming the best that they can be.
Our wellbeing programmes include:
- DNA and epigenetics – enabling individuals to address their personal health risks
- Know Your Numbers – assessment of height, weight, blood pressure, musculoskeletal system, emotional resilience etc
- Functional movement screen – an assessment of your physical function
- Functional rehabilitation – addressing physical and psychosocial issues
We provide health solutions that achieve real benefits
Our workshops and training courses include:
- Mental Health First Aiders – including supervision, support and management
- Mental Health for Leaders – identifying and managing mental health
- Food and Mood – the link between food, anxiety and depression
- Movement and Mood – the link between mental health and activity
- Healthy eating – the importance of good nutrition
- Musculoskeletal – looking after your bones, joints and muscles
Reducing cost by establishing the most effective clinical and non-clinical interventions rather than the provision of clinical solutions that will not resolve the issue in the longer term
Our Careline is an alternative to an Employee Assistance Programme where we are also able to consider the range of other factors contributing to stress, anxiety and depression.
We are able to support a person with a range of therapies including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), which has a holistic approach that considers general health, wellbeing and lifestyle
- Solution-focused therapies
- Clinical psychology
Our confidential Careline service offers mental wellbeing support and is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Delivered by an experienced team of practitioners and subject matter experts, YourHalo provides users with easy and speedy access to our team of experts for support, advice and, where appropriate, treatment for a range of health-related services.
Centred around 24/7 access to mental health support, YourHalo has a broad reach providing access to consultations concerning:
- physical (musculoskeletal) health
- emotional wellbeing
- nutrition and weight management
- exercise and activity
Consultations are delivered virtually by phone or video, by our highly experienced team of practitioners, including:
- Mental Health specialists
- CBT Therapist
- Sports Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Sleep experts
YourHalo is designed to equip and empower people to manage their health proactively, while helping to reduce the risk of more serious conditions developing.
Feelings of stress, anxiety or depression can be a normal reaction to life events, whether this be at work or in our personal lives. Where this is the case then we can provide additional support which may include:
- On-line advice and guidance
- Self-help tools
- Telephone/video conferencing advice on aspects such as activity, nutrition, weight loss and sleep
- Assessment of other lifestyle influences